CEAP has volunteer opportunities for individuals & groups to give back to your neighbors and help build a stronger community.
All of CEAP’s Programs run on the time and talent of volunteers, working together with CEAP staff, to propel our community forward. Whether you want to try us out with a one-time volunteer opportunity or you have the time to commit to an ongoing volunteering experience – CEAP always has a space for you.
- CLICK HERE if you’re interested in a weekly or monthly commitment to one of the following CEAP programs: Food Market, Turning Leaf Thrift Store, or Meals on Wheels, or office and admin support of our organization.
- We also welcome further conversations about unique skills that you could offer CEAP through your volunteering.
ONE-TIME OR EVENT VOLUNTEERING
- CLICK HERE if you’re interested in a volunteer shift where you simply sign up, show up and are oriented and trained on the spot. Sign up for the times and frequency that works for you or your group!
- CEAP is ready to host your group if you’re interested in a unique team-building experience that allows your company, department, congregation, school group or family to give back and have fun while doing it!
- To schedule your next group volunteer time, contact CEAP’s Volunteer Manager at email@example.com or 763-450-3679, or simply fill out this form.
Not sure where to start? Sign up for a CEAP Tour & Volunteer Overview Session!
Recommended for individuals who want to learn more about CEAP or who would like to make a weekly or monthly volunteer commitment in one of the following programs: Food Market, Turning Leaf Thrift Store, Meals on Wheels. Sessions will provide an overview of CEAP, our programs, volunteer opportunities and expectations as well as time to answer any questions you might have about the volunteer experience.
Sessions last 45-60 minutes and take place at CEAP, 7051 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Center, MN 55429.
- Sign up for a session at this LINK.
- Please fill out CEAP’s Online Volunteer Interest Form prior to attending a session.
- If the dates and times listed don’t work for you, an individual session can be scheduled. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-450-3679 to schedule a time with CEAP’s Volunteer Manager.