County Assistance: County assistance for seniors and people with disabilities
- Phone number: (612) 348-4111
Metro Mobility: Public transit available for those who are unable to use traditional public transit due to illness or disability
- Phone number: (612) 373-3333
Hammer Residences, Inc: Residential support for children and adults with disabilities
- Homes and apartments, support services, case management and care coordination, and travel
- Phone number: (952) 473-1261
- Address: 1909 Wayzata Blvd. Wayzata, MN 55391
- Safe at Home: home safety and fall prevention modifications
- Eligibility: must own and reside in home and be up to date with mortgage and tax payments, plan to remain in home for 2 years, live in service counties (Include Hennepin and Anoka), household income at or below 50% of the median income for the Twin Cities Metro Area, must have at least one household member who is 55+ or is living with a disability
- Home Repair Programs: interior improvements (installing flooring, patching and painting), siding, windows, landscaping; repair or replacements of essential systems like HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and roofs.
- Eligibility: must own and reside in home and be up to date with mortgage and tax payments, plan to remain in home for 5 years, live in service counties (Include Hennepin and Anoka), household income at or below 50% of the area median income for the Twin Cities Metro Area, must have at least one household member who is 55+, is living with a disability, is a child under 18, or an active/retired member of the armed services.
- Phone number: (651)776-4273
- Address: 1050 SE 33rd Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55414
BLIND, Inc: Vocational rehabilitation programs for blind adults, English as second language for blind immigrants and refugees, training and employment programs for teens, summer training program for blind teens, independent skills training program for blind seniors, and more.
- Phone number: (612) 872-0100
- Address: 100 East 22nd St. Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Indoor and outdoor home repairs and chore assistance.
- Cost is $30 per hour.
- Transportation to errands, appointments, etc.
- Cost is $20 per 30-minutes.
- Serves seniors and individuals with disabilities.
- Phone number: (651) 642-1892
- Address: 8441 Wayzata Blvd #160, Golden Valley, MN 55426
Hearts and Hammers: Outdoor home repairs like painting, weather stripping, siding, ramps, stairs, windows, doors, gutters, deck, landscaping.
- Serves income eligible homeowners that are over 60 years old, have a disability, or are a Veteran.
- No-cost to eligible applicants.
- Phone number: (651) 636-0797
- Address: 2603 Fairview Ave N St Paul, MN 55113.