Cope Mobile Crisis Line: 24/7, 365 urgent response to anyone in the county facing a mental health crisis. Call 911 if the crisis is life-threatening.
Adults 18+: (612) 596-1223
Children under 18: (612) 348-2233
Minnesota Association for Children's Mental Health: Family support and resource referrals for families with children in need of services
- Phone number: (800) 528-4511
- Address: 23 Empire Drive, Suite 1000 St. Paul, MN 55103
Jewish Family and Children's Services of Minneapolis: Career Services, children and family services, community service and engagement, counseling and mental health services, financial assistance and food security, and senior services.
- Serves people of all ages and faith backgrounds in Hennepin County
- Phone number: (952) 546-0616
- Address: 5905 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN 55422
Front Door: County phone number for questions and assistance regarding substance use, such as: paying for substance use treatment, child mental health resources, and more
- Phone number: (612) 348-4111
Project CHILD: Services for women who are 16 and over, and less that 34 weeks pregnant and using substances.
- Services include: chemical health assessments and treatment services, as well as education, support, one-to-one counseling, referrals for help in the community, assistance with basic needs and parenting education
- Phone number: (612) 879-3609
Valhala Harm Reduction Services: Addiction and mental health services, as well as harm reduction needle exchange program.
- Phone number: (763) 237-9898
- Address: 2807 Brookdale Drive N Brooklyn Park, MN 55444
Talo Care LLC: "Substance Abuse and Mental Health counseling with licensed substance abuse/ addiction counselors and mental health therapists who will help them set up a therapeutic treatment plan reflective of client’s desired goals and needs in a clinical setting."
- Offers individual sessions, group sessions, educational groups, care coordination, peer recovery support, and family education group sessions.
- Payment: Talo Care accepts some commercial insurance and Medical Assistance. If individuals do not have insurance, they can get assistance applying for MA and other programs that cover substance abuse and mental health services during their appointment. Uninsured patients will also not be denied behavioral health services, regardless of ability to pay.
- Phone: (612) 354-3021
- Address: 6040 Earle Brown Drive #106 , Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55430, United States