CEAP has volunteer opportunities for individuals & groups of all ages at both our Brooklyn Center and Blaine, MN locations. Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community and help build a stronger community.
For questions or information please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 763-450-3679 or email email@example.com.
CEAP’s food market relies on a steady supply of fresh produce, meats, dairy and non-perishable food items from our donors and suppliers. Volunteers keep our food shelf fresh, clean, organized and stocked.
- Market Stock Volunteer positions are perfect for anyone who wants to help their neighbors in an active, fun-loving atmosphere. Sorting food and stocking shelves is critical for keeping our food shelf operations running smoothly. Great idea for a group volunteer experience!
- Shifts available Monday – Friday: 8:30-11:30am, & 11:30am-2:30pm
- Market Support Team is a fantastic volunteer opportunity for anyone who wants to work collaboratively in a fun, lively setting while ensuring that our neighbors enjoy their shopping experience.
- Shifts available Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday: 8:30am-12:00pm, 12:30-4:00pm – Wednesday: 8:30am-12:00pm, 12:30-4pm, 4-7pm – Friday: 8:30am – 12pm
Come work in friendly retail environment at Turning Leaf Thrift Store. We are looking for wonderful volunteers to sort, display and sell our clothing donations.
- Thrift Store Volunteers provide excellent customer service to your neighbors. Help individuals and families choose clothing for special events, from family pictures to back to school shopping. Give back to your community by creating a fun and welcoming shopping experience. All proceeds from the Turning Leaf Thrift Store go to CEAP programs.
- Shifts available Monday – Friday: 9am – 12pm, & 12-4pm
CEAP’s Meals on Wheels Program provides hot, cold and frozen nutritious meals for seniors and community members in Brooklyn Center and Brooklyn Park. Volunteers help provide a hot meal, a friendly smile and a warm connection to every neighbor who receives Meals on Wheels.
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Assistants help feed our neighbors through the Meals on Wheels kitchen. Join a team that is dedicated to delivering more than just meals to our community members; we deliver smiles and foster connections.
- Shifts available Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 11:30am
- Meals on Wheels Drivers make a big impact in our community and brighten the spirits of our neighbors. You may be the only conversation they have that day and they look forward to your visit. It’s also the perfect lunch hour volunteer opportunity. Groups can even adopt a route!
- Shifts available Monday – Friday: 10:45am – 12:00pm
CEAP has special programs and events throughout the year where additional volunteers are needed. Our Supplies for Success and Toys of Joy programs are our most popular. These volunteer opportunities are great for groups.
- Meals for Minds
- Toys of Joy
- Supplies for Success
- Feed The Need
Join fellow quilters/sewers at Cross of Glory Lutheran Church in Brooklyn Center. Quilters meet from Sept – Nov and Jan – Apr on Mondays from 9:00am – 12:00pm. Quilts and blankets go to babies and families in need. Call Ruth Lundquist at 763-561-3479 for more information. You need not be a Cross of Glory member to participate.