CEAP has volunteer opportunities for individuals & groups of all ages at both our Brooklyn Center and Blaine, MN locations. Volunteering is a great way to give back to your neighbors and help build a stronger community.
All of CEAP’s Programs run on the time and talent of volunteers, working together with CEAP staff, to propel our community forward. Whether you want to try us out with a ‘Flash’ volunteering opportunity or you have the time to commit to an ongoing volunteering experience – CEAP always has a space for you.
Flash Volunteering Opportunities:
- ‘Try out’ the volunteer experience without a commitment
- Orientation & training is on the spot
- Great for families, individuals who work normal business hours, and students with flexible schedules
- Learn more about CEAP and give back to your community in under 90 minutes
Interested? Click here to sign up!
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities:
- Become a regular member of the CEAP team!
- Shifts vary from 1-4 hours
- Commitment can be flexible with most volunteers giving their time 1-4 times per month is 1 X/ week or 1 X/ month
- Orientation is included in your first volunteer shift.
Interested? Fill out a volunteer application!
Group Volunteer Opportunities:
- Perfect for congregations, colleagues, teams, families, etc.
- Quick orientation on the spot
- Giving back is always good for business
Interested? Call our Volunteer Engagement Manager at 763-450-3679 or email at email@example.com
From the CEAP Market to the Turning Leaf Thrift Store and even delivering hot, delicious meals to the doors of our neighbors – your talents and interests will be fulfilled at CEAP. We are also more than happy to work with you to create a unique volunteer role that fits your talents.
For additional information please call our Volunteer Engagement Manager at 763-450-3679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org