Join the CEAP Team as an Americorps Emergency Response Member!
CEAP is partnering with AmeriCorps Emergency Response Initiative to host an Emergency Response Member. The Member will be an essential part of the CEAP team in providing our community with needed resources during COVID-19 pandemic. CEAP has pivoted to curb side pickup of CEAP Essential groceries, and Meals on Wheels Delivery every two weeks. This Emergency Response Member will work directly to serve the community but in an environment that provides social distancing and requires wearing of a mask. Come and make a difference this summer!
Living Stipend and Benefits
- Paid stipend of $650 every two weeks during their term of service.
- Education Award from Segal AmeriCorps Education Award of $1,289.95 awarded at end of service and can be used for post-secondary education or student loans.
- Health Insurance available with paid premiums managed through Cigna.
- Child Care Assistance available.
- For more details about benefits visit www.servetogrow.org/response
- Hours Monday –Friday within 8:30-4:30pm. Actual schedule will be determined at hire.
- Hours: 35 hours a week from June 8, 2020 – August 15, 2020
To discuss this opportunity please call or email CEAP’s Director of Community Service, Jane Shade 763-226-5937 or email@example.com