Hosting an online fundraiser via CEAP’s GiveMN profile is a great way to support your community! We’re always available to help set up your online fundraiser, or you can do it on your own.
Online fundraisers are great for a variety of reasons!
It’s convenient. Engage employees, faith members or family and friends.
It’s customizable. Add your company’s logo or a photo of your family, and tell your own CEAP story.
It’s easy to promote. Spread the word via email or social media.
It’s fast. Transactions completed in minutes and donors will receive a receipt.
It makes an impact. Online donations allow CEAP to response quickly to the needs of your neighbors.
Here’s how to start:
- Visit CEAP’s GiveMN profile at www.givemn.org/organization/ceap
- Below our name, you’ll see two buttons: “Donate” and “Fundraise.” Click on the “Fundraise” button.
- GiveMN will prompt you to sign in to your account. If you don’t have one yet, it’s easy and free to create an account.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll be prompted to build your fundraiser. Follow the prompts and fill in the required information: You’ll want a title, a photo, a time frame, and a fundraising goal. You’ll also want to add a personal story that tells people WHY you’re raising money for CEAP.
- After you’ve filled in those fields, you’re ready to Publish and share your fundraiser with friends, family and others via social media, email, or word-of-mouth.
Get stuck and need help? Reach out to our Communications and Events Manager, Paige, at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll get your questions answered.