Give to the Max today – help CEAP serve your community.
You can make a difference for hungry families in our community.
CEAP works to grow a stronger community by helping with basic needs like food, clothes and housing. Here are some of our programs.
- CEAP’s food markets serve over 7,000 families every year.
- CEAP’s Meals on Wheels delivers 200 hot, nutritious meals to homebound seniors every day.
- Supplies for Success distributes over 1,200 supply-filled backpacks every year to students in need.
- Toys of Joy allows 1,000 families to choose toys for their children during the holiday season.
- CEAP’s distributes food directly to students at two elementary schools every month through our Meals for Minds program.
- Welfare to Work gives grants to car repairs, insurance and licensing to families making the transition from welfare to work.
- Turning Leaf Thrift Store provides affordable clothing at our Brooklyn Center office.
- CEAP is one of the providers of Federal Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program funds in Suburban Hennepin County to prevent homelessness.
CEAP helps families, our neighbors, find stability and to live independently. Donate now. Your generosity makes a difference for families in need today and every day.