12 very big reasons to be grateful this year!
- 60,927 pounds of food was provided to children through Meals for Minds to grow their brains and bodies.
- CEAP hosted 57, 134 visits to our food shelf to nourish our neighbors.
- 118 families received rental assistance to ensure that they stayed safe and together in their homes.
- 10,307 pounds of food was served through our Silver Selects Program to ensure our senior members are eating healthy.
- 2,325 children were able to open a present on Christmas by our Toys for Joy Holiday Program.
- 1.2 million pounds of nutritious, fresh food was provided to our community to keep our neighbors healthy and strong.
- 1,761 backpacks were provided to children in our community to make sure that every child was prepared for their school year.
- 34,103 hot meals were delivered by Meals on Wheels volunteers to keep our seniors healthy.
- Averaged 20lbs of food per person that visited CEAP!
- 226 neighbors were helped with transportation solutions.
- 28,572 volunteer hours to run our programs and to help our community.
- CEAP celebrated 45 years growing a stronger community.