Fare for All – November 2nd!
Join us at Fare for All – November 2nd from 4-6pm at CEAP!
Stop by and get your November Holiday Pack! Get tips and tricks for making the perfect Thanksgiving meal this holiday season!
- 1 8-10lb Jennie-O turkey
- 1 1.8lb lem/gar Honeysuckle turkey tenderloin
- 1 2lb bag of Ready-Chef-Go! diced chicken
- 1 1.25lb seasoned Hormel pork tenderloin
- 1 1lb chub of Steidinger’s sage pork sausage
- 2 16oz. bags of Libby’s frozen green beans
- 1 9″ Mrs. Smith’s apple pie
- Cook your Fare For All turkey, stuffed with carrots, celery, and onions from your Fare For All Produce Pack. Should your family want some “extra” white meat, cook the lemon/garlic turkey tenderloin from your Fare For All Holiday Pack too!
- Prepare your stuffing with the sage pork sausage from your Fare For All Holiday Pack.
- Mash potatoes and yams from your Fare For All Produce Pack into savory side dishes.
- Mix your green bean casserole, using the frozen green beans from your Fare For All Holiday Pack.
- Cook the apple pie from your Fare For All Holiday Pack for dessert.
- Enjoy the diced chicken and pork tenderloin from your Fare For All Holiday Pack later in the holiday weekend, when you are ready for a change of pace.
- Add love.
- Add family and friends.
- Count your blessings, tell stories, make memories, and enjoy a lovely meal.
- Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
Questions? Click here to contact our Program Coordinator!