Join CEAP in the March Against Hunger.
March is a critical month for food shelves and our neighbors who rely on them. March Food Share is all about coming together as a Minnesotan community to lend a hand and advocate for our neighbors that need it the most. We encourage all faith communities, organizations, businesses, families, etc. to rally around each other to March Against Hunger. There are countless ways to get involved and give back to your community. Check out our list below and if you have any questions or ideas, please contact Rachel Hickok, Director of Development at 763-450-3664.
– Host a food or fund drive with your friends, family, or coworkers! Register your drive with us here. Plan to drop off your donations the first week in April.
– Donate Food: We welcome all perishable and non-perishable food items at our Brooklyn Center and Blaine locations.
– Compete against other organizations in sculpture building with food donations: You get team-building, planning, and free PR. CEAP gets the food donations. Sound like fun? Showcase your business or logo, create your passion, make a sculpture, take a photo and compete with other organizations.
Your pocket change CAN changes lives:
– Challenge Grants: Match the donations given by your employees. Match the donations given at an event. Match the donations received on a given day. Challenge your competitor to give more than you.
– Round up and Give back: Ask your customers to round up their purchases to give back to CEAP, or donate a percentage of your sales, or a product or service for a CEAP event.
– Pounds for Dollars: Start a competition and challenge your employees to lose weight. For every pound lost, the company donates $5 or $10 to CEAP. What a great way to promote healthy living for your employees and give back to the community. CEAP is happy to discuss healthy choices to your group or provide resources.
– Employee Contest/Fundraiser: Pick some teams and create contests to see who can raise more. Or encourage a jean’s day that they pay for and the proceeds go to CEAP! Boost morale to boost funds! CEAP’s top drives raise the most when they create friendly competition.
Show up and March:
– Feed the Need: CEAP’s wildly successful on-location food and fund drive will be back in action, Saturday, March 24th from 10am – 3pm. Check back for locations. Help us out by volunteering at the event. Call Katherine at 763-450-3679 or email email@example.com.
March Against Hunger Toolkit