School is out June 8th. 13,000 children in our community who rely on their school’s free breakfasts and lunch will be without that consistent, reliable daily meal.
When school gets out, we will see more families here at CEAP. In fact, we anticipate providing 300,000 meals this summer to kids in your community and their families.
At 50 cents per meal, this will cost CEAP over $150,000.
CEAP is your community safety net. We walk with every neighbor– to provide support, good health, and hope.
Ways you can put hunger on Blast:
- Sign up to donate $50 every month to blast hunger all year round
- Donate $100 to provide meals for one month this summer
- Donate $250 to provide meals for two months this summer
- Donate $500 to provide meals for the entire summer
- Connect and Contribute to growing a stronger community by volunteering at CEAP.
- Make a direct gift from your congregation’s benevolent or outreach funds to fund our summer hunger program. A gift of $1,000 would help us feed 2,000 children.
- Collect a special offering this spring to benefit CEAP’s summer hunger initiative. A CEAP staff person can be available to visit your congregation to speak to the specific request.
- Host a special fundraiser to benefit CEAP
- Give and grow a stronger community and volunteer at CEAP
- Become a lead sponsor of the Summer Hunger program by providing a challenge grant to kick-off our summer of giving.
- Make a direct gift of $5,000 toward CEAP’s summer hunger program. A gift of $5,000 would help us provide 20,000 meals.
- Host a special workplace giving campaign where you agree to match the contributions made to CEAP from your employees.
- Host a special event to encourage employees and/or community members to give to CEAP (we can help!)
- Invest, influence and imagine a stronger community by volunteering with CEAP.
Join us in our 30 Days of Giving this Summer. How it works –
- You pick a day on our calendar (exclusive to you!) where you offer a percentage of all dining tickets sold that day for CEAP.
- CEAP provides additional “Buy a meal for a neighborhood child” cards that your patrons can purchase for an additional $2/each.
- We share a calendar of all participating restaurants and provide proud partner signage for you to display.
- Win your day! Encourage staff by sharing statistics (available in your kit) on child hunger in your committee, incentivize the most “Buy a meal” tickets sold, and make it fun!
- Report back! Let us know how it went, so we can share how you and your customers made a difference in your community!
- Write the check. Take pictures of you handing over that gift to help children in your community thrive!
- Make sure to encourage your customers to post their ‘Buy a meal cards’ on social media with the hashtag #Shareyourlunch
Want to help #BlastSummerHunger? Contact our Director of Development at 763-450-3664.
Blast Summer Hunger Kit:
Don’t see what you need here to make your #BlastSummerHunger Campaign successful? Contact our Communications Manager at 763-450-3685.