Giggles achieved his goal!
CEAP raised 228,983 pounds of food and $156,342 for March Against Hunger.
Thank you to all that organized drives, donated food and money. We couldn’t have done it without great supporters in our community!
Join CEAP in the March Against Hunger.
Here are ways to get involved.
- Donate food! We welcome all perishable and nonperishable food items at our Brooklyn Center and Blaine locations.
- Giggles v. Dill. Groceries v. Dollars. Giggles is representing groceries and Dill is representing dollars. Both have to raise 200,000. Who will win? Pick a side and help your favorite CEAP character win. Visit Northtown Mall for weekly updates.
- Host a food or fund drive with your friends, family, or coworkers! We can supply gift forms, barrels, pick up services to anyone willing to host a drive. If you’re interested, please call Jill at 763-450-3664 to get started.
- Feed the Need. CEAP’s wildly successful on-location food and fund drive will be back in action, Saturday, March 28th from 9am – 2pm. Check back for locations. Help us out by volunteering at the event. Call Brian at 763-450-3679 or email email@example.com.
- Spread the word about March Against Hunger and CEAP’s services. You never know who might need a helping hand.
March Against Hunger in the news.
March Against Hunger Toolkit