Transportation Solutions is program provides grants for car repair, insurance and licensing to families making the transition to work. This helps them gain reliable transportation to maintain their employment and be active in their community.
We provide Car Repair, Insurance & Licensing Grants:
- Grants up to $650 are available and do not need to be paid back.
- All grants must be be pre-approved. There are no reimbursements.
- Live in Anoka County.
- Be currently enrolled in the Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP), or have recently exited MFIP/DWP (up to 6 months) due to over income.
- Have a valid Minnesota’s driver’s license.
- Name listed as owner on vehicle’s title.
- Proof of insurance.
These are only the general eligibility requirements for this program. You will need to provide a completed application and additional verification before eligibility can be determined.
For more information, and an application, please call 763-324-2318.
Have a car to donate? Click here.